Wargames, Board Games, Card Games, Computer Games. Take a deep breath...

Monday, November 20, 2006

Incomprehensibility

I have no idea whether the article title is a word. My friend Ev-man, companion through many a session of Call of Duty, checked out this blog a few weeks ago. "Pretty incomprehensible" was his comment. It got me thinking, which is why there haven't been any posts here for a while. This is from someone who is as much into computer games as I am, but doesn't go for wargaming at all.


I would like to think this blog would inform people enough that if interested, they would at least start asking questions about wargaming. At present, this blog simply assumes too much knowledge on the part of the reader. I will endeavour to make at least 50% of these posts readable by someone with little to no wargaming experience.

The count starts with this post!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DK

I say ignore the tactless feedback from a non-wargaming idiot who purports to be your friend. That I do not know enough about wargaming to understand let alone discuss your recent tabletop exploits is not a failing on your part, and not a reason to dilute the passion, enthusiasm or information you provide to fellow wargamers through your blog.

Ev-Man

PS: You know when someone learns a new word (like wargamer/ing), and they then use it far too often...?

1:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home