Wargames, Board Games, Card Games, Computer Games. Take a deep breath...

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Promises, Promises

Yes, I know, so much for the routine of new posts, right? Do I have a good explanation? No, no I don't.

But I do have some news. I'll be playing my first 7th edition Warhammer battle on Sunday. My Necrarch army against Aido's Dogs of War army at 2250 points. From all accounts the Dogs of War army is quite evil. To be fair, all my acounts of this amry come from Aido himself, and he always describes his armies this way.

They usually are evil though. I'll do my best to compete. I'll have a Necrarch Vampire Lord with 5 spells, backed up by a pair of Necromancers to do the workaday spells like raising the dead. The vampire may well take Death magic and simply work at blasting the enemy before they get too close.

I'm going to use this battle as a practice run for writing battle reports, before I attempt to record our 5,000 point battle, scheduled for the second week-end of November. Mark it in your calendar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home