Wargames, Board Games, Card Games, Computer Games. Take a deep breath...

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Of Titans and Quests

I don't buy a lot of new computer games. I've been playing them now for well over 20 years, and I really don't feel I need the latest flashiest graphical experience. I want a game that's fun; everything else is secondary.

I also enjoy playing deep and sprawling strategy games; exactly the kind of game I don't have a lot of time to play. As a result, my progress through such games tends to be slow. A game for me can last months.

Titan Quest is something I just picked up. It's best descirbed as a successor game to Diablo 2. It repeats the formula in an ancient Greek setting. As with Diablo 2, the getting of items offers as much depth as playing the actual game.

I won't waste your time by trying to give this game marks out of ten. It's like Diablo 2. You know what that means.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home